- At the core of the KFI platform is the Knowledge Score. Knowledge Scores and associated user personas will track and measure the user’s knowledge on a vast set of topics.
- Through integration with the IKL platform, educators, employers, advocates, and others can value and exchange knowledge through voluntary or gamified interactions.
- The data curated in conjunction with Knowledge Scores will tell stories and identify opportunities in a way that has never been possible before.
- Data miners, marketplaces, enterprises, advertisers and other third parties can use these Knowledge Scores as actionable intelligence to target and incentivize both digital and brick & mortar campaigns.
- Understanding the Knowledge Score of audience segments within the Knowledge Funnel allows advertisers to craft knowledge-appropriate messages for potential and current customers.
- Advertisers see the progression of Knowledge Scores over time and plan for more productive communications with their audiences.
- Knowledge Stars help to shape success within the Sellers Marketplace. Discover and engage them as product reviewers and expert content creators for your brand.
- Data pools that interact with the KFI platform are rewarded with tokens for contributing knowledge.
- Knowledge tokens are disbursed proportionally as a reward for sharing or generating knowledge.
- The Knowledge token is mined not by cryptographic hashing, but by solving questions from which Knowledge Scores can be developed, or by usage of websites and apps that have some associated knowledge value.
- Knowledge tokens will also be tradeable on external exchanges.
- The KFI platform provides an online Seller Marketplace offering advertiser products and services available in exchange for Knowledge tokens.
- Ecommerce stores and their products are linked to advertiser campaigns and content within the KFI platform.
- In order to jumpstart the Marketplace and ensure users can enjoy tokens earned, we have established relationships with merchants that will provide a catalog of 300,000 products.
- Craft the most appropriate messages to communicate with users at different stages of the Knowledge Funnel using the Q&Ads platform.
- Advertisers can target users with Knowledge Scores about topic sets related to their products and services.
- Educate audiences about your products and services and measure the user’s level of understanding.
- Get answers to questions you’ve only previously dreamed of, at scale!
- Gaming Grids is a video game entertainment, mobile software, and content delivery company based in Las Vegas, with partnerships ranging from Razer, Inc. to the U.S. Army.
- Specializing in cash based skilled gaming, their portfolio of features includes a complete eSports tournament platform, unique Grid ranking system, massive public tournaments, and progressive jackpots with a focus on creative monetization.
- IKL’s Trivia Spar is a trivia game utilizing patent-pending technology that allows advertisers to target audiences based on user Knowledge Scores associated with topics of interest to advertisers.
- Trivia Spar uses relationships such as Oxford University, TiVo, KBB and other partners to create questions out of structured data.
- Trivia Spar launched with over 5,000,000 questions in its system.
- The technology allows for boundless question generation to enable expertise verification in all fields imaginable.
- Our partners include platforms such as Gaming Grids, which will provide an instant user base to our Knowledge Score system.
- The current user base of all platforms combined amounts to 5,000,000 users.
- Additional partners will include any website or app that wishes to include our SDK or interact with our APIs for the purpose of earning revenue in the form of Knowledge tokens.
The Knowledge token allows you to buy advertising, products and Knowledge Score data in our ecosystem.
Don’t miss the opportunity to participate in the token sale and own Knowledge.
- 25% Token Sale
- 50% Meta-Mining Reserve
- 20% Team
- 5% KnowledgeStars
- 25% Token Sale
- 50% Meta-Mining Reserve
- 20% Team
- 5% KnowledgeStars
- 53% Technology
- 18% Biz Dev & Partnerships
- 12% Sales & Marketing
- 18% HR & Operations
- 5% IP & Legal
- 6% Reserve
- 53% Technology
- 18% Biz Dev & Partnerships
- 12% Sales & Marketing
- 18% HR & Operations
- 5% IP & Legal
- 6% Reserve
- Ad Tech Platform V1.0
- Marketplace V1.0
- Knowledge Score Data Collection
- Trivia Spar Integration
- GamingGrids Integration
- IKL Labs Launch
- Sellers Marketplace
- Knowledge Score Blockchain Deployment
- Knowledge Score Partner Integration
- Knowldege.io Platform Development
- IKL Labs Product Releases
Steven Englander is a product innovator focusing on ad tech, ecommerce, education, workforce, and blockchain technology. He finds inspiration in decentralization technologies such as Bitcoin and Ethereum and is keen on applying these and similar platforms to build decentralized knowledge sharing networks and applications. He is an active member and supporter of the Association for the Advancement of Artificial Intelligence (AAAI), the Association for Computational Linguistics (ACL), and is focused on the decentralized future of consumer and workforce economic models by transplantation of blockchains into existing ecosystems.
Marcia Hales has created a number of businesses in Utah, Colorado and Ohio. She owned and managed several restaurants, including four in Park City, Utah, the first of which was awarded a Wine Spectator award during the entire life of the restaurant. Ms. Hales was also the founder and co-owner of a food preparation franchise that grew to over 60 locations in more than twenty states before the business was sold to a competitor. She remains the owner of all of this franchise’s intellectual property. She also initiated businesses in Ohio in various non-food oriented service industries, including graphic design and consulting. Experiences with venture capitalists, auditors, investment bankers; her knowledge is broad and deep. Most recently, as a business advisor with the Goldman Sachs 10,000 Small Businesses Initiative, Ms. Hales worked directly with 38 business owners over the course of one year. Her entrepreneurial expertise was invaluable to her business owners as they identified a growth opportunity and executed a growth plan. Currently, Ms. Hales is a contractor and owner at Morland Partners, offering residential and commercial solutions for all types and sizes of projects.
Christian Gartner joined Everstream in August 2016 as Chief Financial Officer with responsibilities for leading the financial management of the company, including the administration and reconciliation of Everstream’s investment portfolio, asset/liability system and other financial activities. With more than 25 years of experience, Christian served as CFO for a decade in telecommunications and spent 10 years with a $4.5 billion multinational transportation company. He has assisted with numerous acquisitions and divestitures, helping to finance nearly $6 billion in deals to date. Christian holds an MBA in Finance from Xavier University and a bachelor’s degree in Accounting from Miami University. He also is a Certified Public Accountant. He joined the IKL team as CFO and manages financials and contracts.
Software engineer devoted to open source technologies, and organizer of tech events and conferences. After working at Neobank as Chief Architect, founded BlockchianCR, a hub for research and development of blockchain based applications.
Brad Mehl has 20 years of management experience at data-driven companies in software, B2B marketplaces, e-commerce, education, business information and analytics. He is the founder and CEO of Lively, an engagement and analytics platform that increases ROI of live events. As Vice President of Marketing at Penton, a $400MM+ business information company, he led a digital marketing transformation that helped position the company for an exit of $1.6 billion. At leading B2B marketplaces, he was General Manager of ThomasNet.com and Head of Specialty Products at LexisNexis, which had a combined 60,000 customers. In the 1990’s he led marketing and international operations at CDnow, an e-commerce pioneer acquired by Amazon.com, which he helped grow from early stage to $100MM in revenue. Brad is a board member of the Software & Information Industry Association (Software Division). He has an MBA from New York University and B.S. from Cornell.
Mr. Garvey currently is serving as the President and CEO of Gaming Grids LLC and Gaming Grids Wearables LLC and is in charge of the business aspects of the company, as well as direct lead in future business development and partnerships.
Dana also has an extensive reputation in the Entertainment Industry with Technicolor Entertainment as the Director of Development, as well as having been the owner and President of FN Corporation and Collocation Unlimited Corp. Mr. Garvey along with the above also possesses a Bachelors Degree in Engineering and a Degree in Chemistry from UCLA.
Along with his experience in the media industry he also has a long history in the electronics and technology development industry.
Ryan has been involved with the cryptocurrency space for over five years and has an in depth understanding of the underlying protocols and mining processes used by various cryptocurrencies. He has worked on multiple software projects relating to cryptocurrency mining, including local software for distributing work to connected USB ASIC miners as well as backend software to power large pools of miners.
Additionally, Ryan has been a part of the gaming industry for almost his entire life. In 2007, he founded and operated an online gaming platform that amounted over 30,000 registered users. He then went on to lead the backend development at YesAndGames for Adventure Guild, a full- fledged connected multiplayer tactics RPG for mobile devices. Around the same time, he co-founded Cenify, an online Internet of Things platform, with two other partners and lead development of the platform as CTO of the company. He has a B.S. from Rochester Institute of Technology.
John Jeries is the Chief Information Officer at Benedictine University in Lisle IL. John served as the CIO at St. Catherine University for 11 years before accepting a call to join Benedictine University. He has been in this role for the last nineteen years managing various size IT organizations with large projects and deals with multitude of technology vendors.
Mr. Jeries has a Bachelor degree with majors in Mathematics, Physics and Computer Science. He also earned a Master’s degree in Computer Science and is an ABD for a doctoral degree in Computer Science.
One aspect of his work is to increase efficiency and stretch the purchasing power, he re-negotiated many existing contracts to reduce cost (sometimes as much as 80%) as well as solicit alternative vendors or technologies to replace expensive obsolete systems. The integration of technology into all aspects of work allowed the organizations he served to increase productivity and efficiencies while providing better services to customers and better work place for employees.
Tim McDougall is the co-founder and President of 50-Pound Boson, a growth hacking and strategic growth marketing agency in Cedar Rapids, Iowa.
50-Pound Boson works primarily with early stage / emerging companies to build ecommerce funnels for physical products and apps. Among his other duties, Tim often functions as a “CMO-for-hire” for these businesses to help build up their marketing and revenue growth functions.
His past experience includes major corporate innovation and turnaround efforts as Publisher and VP of Strategic Innovation for The Gazette Company in Cedar Rapids, CMO for P. F. Chang’s China Bistro Inc., CMO for the New Orleans Hornets, VP/Marketing for the Houston Rockets, Vice President of GSD&M Advertising, and Senior Brand Manager for Miller Brewing Company.
His background includes extensive experience in new product development, traditional and digital media, brand development, consumer research, corporate innovation, digital transformation, ecommerce, publishing, and pretty much anything else involved in developing and moving products through consumer markets.
Along the way, he launched an earlier agency, helped design an NBA uniform, promoted boxing matches, launched a frozen food line, taught kids how to code using Minecraft, and was (proudly) yelled at by then NBA Commissioner David Stern.
Prior to launching 50-Pound Boson, Tim was the founder and president of BuiltByLocal Ventures, a media-for-equity venture fund startup in Cedar Rapids, and he has been heavily involved in the startup community as a mentor, founder, and supporter since 2011.
Risk Management Solutions. Past experience. Professional, Specialized Program Developer for Oil Industry • Underwriter for Energy Industry at the largest property-casualty insurer in the world • Financial Modeling Asbestos Abatement Industry • Risk Manager at Fortune 500 Company • Contract Design and Manuscript for Professional Liability Underwriter • Underwriter for Financial Guarantees and Performance Bonds• Created and operated a National Program for Abatement and Bonds • Owned and operated three Specialist Insurance Agencies• Pro Bono Consultant to the Governor of Florida on Workers Compensation • Developed Supplemental Income Resources for the National Health Insurance Agency System • SUNY New Paltz (BA) • Boston University(MBA) • Fordham University• University of Nicosia (Digital Currency Certificate) • Bitcoin – Blockchain Insurance and Security Gap Consultant Bitcoin Standards Development Organizations • Renewable Energy • Social and Economic Development For Underserved People • Continuing Mission: Wellbeing In All Things, spiritual and temporal.
In 2009 joined Architects & Engineers for 9/11 Truth and quickly became a Team Leader working directly with CEO Richard Gage, AIA. Received an Assistant Editors Credit from his work in helping to make the Award Winning Documentary ‘Experts Speak Out’ voted the most viewed Documentary on PBS National History in 2011 and still sells on iTunes and rents on Netflix to this day. Fact checked the Most Controversial Comic Book of 2011 according to USA Today by Marvel Comics artist Rick Veitch ‘ The Big Lie’. In 2011 began researching Bitcoin and the underlying Blockchain Technology it runs on. Operated one of the early Bitcoin blogs that focused on Mining both as a hobby and for profit. Volunteered at a popular CryptoCurrency forum in 2013-2014 as a moderator securing solid working relationships with early adopters and famous developers. Participated in Netcoin and was well known for bringing in an Emmy Award Winning Artist Joe Jones to illustrate the Coin Image and contributed to Netcoin reaching a $6 Million Market Cap in its first 100 days. Assisted in the launching of numerous Alternative CryptoCurrencies for research and was given a 5+ POD Rating by the CryptoAsian. Received BSA-e approval from US Treasury FinCEN. Consulted on Business Development at The Vanbex Group. Helped with development along with the $800k raise selling Crypto Memberships over a 25 day Crowdfund on Bittrex Exchange as part of the ‘LegendsRoom’ Las Vegas Project. Current Advisory Board Members projects are ‘LegendsRoom,’ ‘ArabianChain,’’LegalCoin’, ‘LOCI Project’, ‘ BlockMedx’‘ HydrogenFuel Coin’ a ‘Bitcoin/Ether Shapeshift Type Trustless Decentralized Exchange in Kuwait,’ and ‘Polly Patient. However prefer to spend most time researching and helping others pro-bono achieve their full potential within their Blockchain Technology related projects.
Ryan Seaver has been working at the forefront of Digital Media and AdTech for over ten years. He has experience across all facets of the online ad ecosystem including both Demand and Supply Side Platforms, Local to International Agencies, Performance to Brand Initiatives, Social Product Development, and First- and Third-Party Data Providers. Ryan is fascinated by the quick expansion of blockchain and its many use cases to benefit all parties involved like preventing ad fraud and also properly measuring valuable information on your exposed audience.
Players & Users Earn Tokens
A fun and easy way to compete for knowledge, gain recognition for it, and be rewarded. Take it to the next level and become a Knowledge Star on the Seller Marketplace for products and services that fall within your areas of expertise.
Advertisers & Sellers Spend and Earn Tokens
- Showcase key attributes of your products and discover Knowledge Stars who will promote your brand.
- Proven and trusted knowledge experts can influence the opinion of your brand, products, services, or solutions. Let them be your voice. Send them your product to review, have them do unboxing videos, installation videos, product reviews, etc. and reward them for lifting sales with your buyers in the Marketplace.
- Discover never before available opportunities to engage consumers within different stages of the Knowledge Funnel.
- Understand your customers better and improve customer satisfaction.
- Discover knowledge trends and gain competitive insights vs. other brands.
- Sponsor and author knowledge competitions about your brand, company, new product releases to generate interest with a variety of audiences at any or all knowledge levels.
- Develop and measure intent among potential buyers by appealing to the players’ psychographics.
- Conduct realtime, mass focus group research on target audiences incorporating level of knowledge into the equation.
- Run conditional path ads based on previous responses so that the conversation is more meaningful and personalized, while simultaneously developing the ability to retarget based on these understandings.
- Spend money on people, not bots.
Partners Earn Tokens
Reward your players, customers, and visitors with Knowledge tokens and earn revenue. Gain insights into your audiences at the knowledge level. Offer products and services from our advertisers within your games, websites, apps, etc.
Yes, only Knowledge tokens are used inside the system as the exclusive method of payment. Knowledge tokens will also be available for purchase on the popular cryptocurrency exchanges. Advertisers who wish to advertise on the platform must purchase a digital currency like Bitcoin or Ethereum from an exchange in order to convert to Knowledge tokens for use on the platform, or once available, they can purchase Knowledge tokens directly on an exchange. Advertisers are increasingly investing in holding the major currencies like Bitcoin, and during their onboarding process to the platform, they are given explicit instructions on how to convert from fiat to a digital currency. Additionally, they can contact our support staff 24/7 and we are there to assist them.
Targeting users and communicating an appropriate message at scale based on deterministic data regarding knowledge level about a topic or set of topics has not been achievable in the history of marketing.
- Rewarding people for their knowledge at scale has not been achievable in the past.
- Understanding the knowledge level of a user about topics in the context of selling products is an improvement on the current ecommerce reviews and ratings model. By sharing your knowledge with the community, you enable better purchasing decisions within the community and improved buyer satisfaction.
- Most ad tech platforms build personas on people based on consumption of content. The Knowledge ecosystem adds a new dimension to this data by scoring the knowledge level of people about topics, allowing advertisers to engage with people in a more effective way by customizing the messaging to people based on knowing where the user is within the knowledge funnel. The knowledge funnel is a concept that allows advertisers to understand the level of knowledge or skill of their audience and target ads to them based on these attributes.
- Our Q&Ads platform is used to measure the knowledge level of the user by measuring correctness, incorrectness, the amount of engagement and score, and/or intent in cases where there is no correct or incorrect answer, as well as absence of knowledge and/or lack of measurement, with a topic or set of topics. All of this data is built into our private blockchain, accessible to partners on the ads platform, and via analysis of the blockchain, partners and advertisers can analyze timeseries data to see how knowledge level increases over time with a topic, adding yet another dimension to the data that can be used in the highly advanced computational advertising platforms available today.
- Additionally, the blockchain solution solves a major problem in the ad tech space, that of fraud and bots. Statistical outliers are quickly discovered, and there is a greater risk to partners who either unknowingly or willingly permit this sort of activity in attempt to earn Knowledge tokens on the platform. There are many ways that analyzing correct and incorrect answers can limit the potential for fraud, and where identity can be verified.
- At some point, knowledge token holders will want to spend their tokens in the marketplace, in which case their identity will be confirmed in order to ship product to them, and/or view their token balance in which case their identity will be validated, and/or they will want to sell their tokens on an exchange, in which case they will need to go through an identity verification process.
- Users are also encouraged to become Knowledge Stars on behalf of advertiser products in the marketplace, system that far outweighs the aggregate, random reviewer because these Knowledge Stars have provided proof in the form or correct answers about topics related to those brands, products, services, and/or solutions. On the workforce side of things, this also works with skills, where the products are jobs, the advertisements are measurement of skill, and the brand is the employer.
- Finally, our system rewards users for sharing their data, and unlike the platforms today that collect, analyze and use this data to sell advertising without rewarding the user, our users earn Knowledge.
At launch of our platform, we have a customer base of 5 million MAU through our partnership with our premiere partner GamingGrids. We expect to have a user base of 250,000 MAU on Trivia Spar within the first 6 months of launch. As we add partners via our planned SDK and APIs, the user base will grow, and when we deploy via the programmatic ad exchanges, the user base will grow exponentially.