Knowledge Tokens will be available through our own apps and a variety of third party apps
Advertisers use Knowledge Tokens to Advertise through our platform
Users are rewarded with Knowledge Tokens for participating in our platform
Knowledge Tokens owners can buy products from our marketplace
- At the core of the Knowldge.io platform is the Knowledge Score. Knowledge Scores and associated user personas will track and measure the user’s knowledge on a vast set of topics.
- Through integration with the IKL platform, educators, employers, advocates, and others can value and exchange knowledge through voluntary or gamified interactions.
- The data curated in conjunction with Knowledge Scores will tell stories and identify opportunities in a way that has never been possible before.
- Data miners, marketplaces, enterprises, advertisers and other third parties can use these Knowledge Scores as actionable intelligence to target and incentivize both digital and brick & mortar campaigns.
- Understanding the Knowledge Score of audience segments within the Knowledge Funnel allows advertisers to craft knowledge-appropriate messages for potential and current customers.
- Advertisers see the progression of Knowledge Scores over time and plan for more productive communications with their audiences.
- Knowledge Stars help to shape success within the Sellers Marketplace. Discover and engage them as product reviewers and expert content creators for your brand.
- Data pools that interact with the Knowldge.io platform are rewarded with tokens for contributing knowledge.
- Knowledge tokens are disbursed proportionally as a reward for sharing or generating knowledge.
- The Knowledge token is mined not by cryptographic hashing, but by solving questions from which Knowledge Scores can be developed, or by usage of websites and apps that have some associated knowledge value.
- Knowledge tokens will also be tradeable on external exchanges.
- The Knowldge.io platform provides an online Seller Marketplace offering advertiser products and services available in exchange for Knowledge tokens.
- Ecommerce stores and their products are linked to advertiser campaigns and content within the Knowldge.io platform.
- In order to jumpstart the Marketplace and ensure users can enjoy tokens earned, we have established relationships with merchants that will provide a catalog of 300,000 products.
- Craft the most appropriate messages to communicate with users at different stages of the Knowledge Funnel using the Q&Ads platform.
- Advertisers can target users with Knowledge Scores about topic sets related to their products and services.
- Educate audiences about your products and services and measure the user’s level of understanding.
- Get answers to questions you’ve only previously dreamed of, at scale!
- Gaming Grids is a video game entertainment, mobile software, and content delivery company based in Las Vegas, with partnerships ranging from Razer, Inc. to the U.S. Army.
- Specializing in cash based skilled gaming, their portfolio of features includes a complete eSports tournament platform, unique Grid ranking system, massive public tournaments, and progressive jackpots with a focus on creative monetization.
- IKL’s Trivia Spar is a trivia game utilizing patent-pending technology that allows advertisers to target audiences based on user Knowledge Scores associated with topics of interest to advertisers.
- Trivia Spar uses relationships such as Oxford University, TiVo, KBB and other partners to create questions out of structured data.
- Trivia Spar launched with over 5,000,000 questions in its system.
- The technology allows for boundless question generation to enable expertise verification in all fields imaginable.
- Our partners include platforms such as Gaming Grids, which will provide an instant user base to our Knowledge Score system.
- The current user base of all platforms combined amounts to 5,000,000 users.
- Additional partners will include any website or app that wishes to include our SDK or interact with our APIs for the purpose of earning revenue in the form of Knowledge tokens.
Skilled employees can be resistant to change. “We’ve always done it this way” is every change manager’s least favorite phrase. And technology which increases efficiency can be perceived as a threat to longtime employees even when management wants to retain their institutional knowledge. The Knowledge Token presents an opportunity to excite a workforce to break their habits and earn rewards for learning, expediting modernization and improving morale. This also reduces dedicated training time spent away from production, improving the organization’s bottom line during changes.
Consumers have access to tremendous amounts of information through formal and informal media channels. Unfortunately, much of that information is biased based on brand loyalists, “PR friendly” ambassadors, paid reviews, and other marketing efforts. Use of Knowledge Tokens to drive learning can help savvy consumers or underdog brands break this cycle. The Knowledge Tokens can be used to offer or drive education related to specific products, classes of products, preferred or nonpreferred brands, and other topics to ensure complete information and broader representation in the marketplace.
How does an app – particularly one including educational components – stand out in a crowded field of options? The Knowledge Token provides an answer. By offering a reward tied to rank-able Knowledge Scores which function across a variety of apps and platforms, users are incentivized in multiple ways, seeking prizes and renown. The aligned network of apps on Knowledge.ios platform will be complementary and mutually supporting, rather than competing for proprietary adoption.
- Pre-sale dates: Jan 15-Jan 23
- Main Token sale dates: Jan 24-Feb 25
- Sale method: Reverse Dutch auction
- Token value: TBD after the sale
- Minimum funding goal: $5 Mln
- Crowdsale cap: $65 Mln
- Currencies accepted: BTC, LTC, ETH and Wire Transfer
- Minimum TX size: 0.01 BTC, 0.1 ETH, 0.5 LTC
PRE-Sale Bonus schedule:
- Jan 15-Jan 19 – 50%
- Jan 20-Jan 23 – 40%
Main-Sale Bonus schedule:
- Jan 24-Jan 28 = 25%
- Jan 28-Feb 2 = 15%
- Feb 2-Feb 10 = 5%
The Knowledge token allows you to buy advertising, products and Knowledge Score data in our ecosystem.
Don’t miss the opportunity to participate in the token sale and own Knowledge.
- 30% Token Sale
- 50% Meta-Mining Reserve
- 20% Team
- 30% Token Sale
- 50% Meta-Mining Reserve
- 20% Team
- 53% Technology
- 18% Biz Dev & Partnerships
- 12% Sales & Marketing
- 18% HR & Operations
- 5% IP & Legal
- 6% Reserve
- 53% Technology
- 18% Biz Dev & Partnerships
- 12% Sales & Marketing
- 18% HR & Operations
- 5% IP & Legal
- 6% Reserve
Anas Adhami brings over 24 years of IT infrastructure strategy, architecture and business alignment to clients in the manufacturing, high-tech, telecom, financial services and hospitality sectors. He advises his clients on data center strategies and technologies, disaster recovery and IT cost reduction. Anas led numerous, high impact, transformational and global IT projects, with a track record of building client trust by delivering results and business value.
As a thought leader, Anas authored and developed point-of-views, white papers, frameworks and roadmaps. He played the role of the trusted advisor with senior IT leadership and CIOs.
Steven Englander is a product innovator focusing on ad tech, ecommerce, education, workforce, and blockchain technology. He finds inspiration in decentralization technologies such as Bitcoin and Ethereum and is keen on applying these and similar platforms to build decentralized knowledge sharing networks and applications. He is an active member and supporter of the Association for the Advancement of Artificial Intelligence (AAAI), the Association for Computational Linguistics (ACL), and is focused on the decentralized future of consumer and workforce economic models by transplantation of blockchains into existing ecosystems.
Marcia Hales has created a number of businesses in Utah, Colorado and Ohio. She owned and managed several restaurants, including four in Park City, Utah, the first of which was awarded a Wine Spectator award during the entire life of the restaurant. Ms. Hales was also the founder and co-owner of a food preparation franchise that grew to over 60 locations in more than twenty states before the business was sold to a competitor. She remains the owner of all of this franchise’s intellectual property. She also initiated businesses in Ohio in various non-food oriented service industries, including graphic design and consulting. Experiences with venture capitalists, auditors, investment bankers; her knowledge is broad and deep. Most recently, as a business advisor with the Goldman Sachs 10,000 Small Businesses Initiative, Ms. Hales worked directly with 38 business owners over the course of one year. Her entrepreneurial expertise was invaluable to her business owners as they identified a growth opportunity and executed a growth plan. Currently, Ms. Hales is a contractor and owner at Morland Partners, offering residential and commercial solutions for all types and sizes of projects.
Christian Gartner joined Everstream in August 2016 as Chief Financial Officer with responsibilities for leading the financial management of the company, including the administration and reconciliation of Everstream’s investment portfolio, asset/liability system and other financial activities. With more than 25 years of experience, Christian served as CFO for a decade in telecommunications and spent 10 years with a $4.5 billion multinational transportation company. He has assisted with numerous acquisitions and divestitures, helping to finance nearly $6 billion in deals to date. Christian holds an MBA in Finance from Xavier University and a bachelor’s degree in Accounting from Miami University. He also is a Certified Public Accountant. He joined the IKL team as CFO and manages financials and contracts.
Marvin Dumont is senior editor at Bitcoin.com. His byline appears on Forbes, Fox News and HuffPost. He previously worked in M&A and holds MPA, BBA and BA degrees from the University of Texas at Austin.
Yasu is a crypto currency evangelist in Japan. He has been in the advertising industry his whole career, with years of experience in strategic planning for B2C marketing in an ad agency, as well as B2B marketing in two ad tech startups.
John Jeries is the Chief Information Officer at Benedictine University in Lisle IL. John served as the CIO at St. Catherine University for 11 years before accepting a call to join Benedictine University. He has been in this role for the last nineteen years managing various size IT organizations with large projects and deals with multitude of technology vendors.
Mr. Jeries has a Bachelor degree with majors in Mathematics, Physics and Computer Science. He also earned a Master’s degree in Computer Science and is an ABD for a doctoral degree in Computer Science.
One aspect of his work is to increase efficiency and stretch the purchasing power, he re-negotiated many existing contracts to reduce cost (sometimes as much as 80%) as well as solicit alternative vendors or technologies to replace expensive obsolete systems. The integration of technology into all aspects of work allowed the organizations he served to increase productivity and efficiencies while providing better services to customers and better work place for employees.
Players & Users Earn Tokens
A fun and easy way to compete for knowledge, gain recognition for it, and be rewarded. Take it to the next level and become a Knowledge Star on the Seller Marketplace for products and services that fall within your areas of expertise.
Advertisers & Sellers Spend and Earn Tokens
- Showcase key attributes of your products and discover Knowledge Stars who will promote your brand.
- Proven and trusted knowledge experts can influence the opinion of your brand, products, services, or solutions. Let them be your voice. Send them your product to review, have them do unboxing videos, installation videos, product reviews, etc. and reward them for lifting sales with your buyers in the Marketplace.
- Discover never before available opportunities to engage consumers within different stages of the Knowledge Funnel.
- Understand your customers better and improve customer satisfaction.
- Discover knowledge trends and gain competitive insights vs. other brands.
- Sponsor and author knowledge competitions about your brand, company, new product releases to generate interest with a variety of audiences at any or all knowledge levels.
- Develop and measure intent among potential buyers by appealing to the players’ psychographics.
- Conduct realtime, mass focus group research on target audiences incorporating level of knowledge into the equation.
- Run conditional path ads based on previous responses so that the conversation is more meaningful and personalized, while simultaneously developing the ability to retarget based on these understandings.
- Spend money on people, not bots.
Partners Earn Tokens
Reward your players, customers, and visitors with Knowledge tokens and earn revenue. Gain insights into your audiences at the knowledge level. Offer products and services from our advertisers within your games, websites, apps, etc.
Yes, only Knowledge tokens are used inside the system as the exclusive method of payment. Knowledge tokens will also be available for purchase on the popular cryptocurrency exchanges. Advertisers who wish to advertise on the platform must purchase a digital currency like Bitcoin or Ethereum from an exchange in order to convert to Knowledge tokens for use on the platform, or once available, they can purchase Knowledge tokens directly on an exchange. Advertisers are increasingly investing in holding the major currencies like Bitcoin, and during their onboarding process to the platform, they are given explicit instructions on how to convert from fiat to a digital currency. Additionally, they can contact our support staff 24/7 and we are there to assist them.
Targeting users and communicating an appropriate message at scale based on deterministic data regarding knowledge level about a topic or set of topics has not been achievable in the history of marketing.
- Rewarding people for their knowledge at scale has not been achievable in the past.
- Understanding the knowledge level of a user about topics in the context of selling products is an improvement on the current ecommerce reviews and ratings model. By sharing your knowledge with the community, you enable better purchasing decisions within the community and improved buyer satisfaction.
- Most ad tech platforms build personas on people based on consumption of content. The Knowledge ecosystem adds a new dimension to this data by scoring the knowledge level of people about topics, allowing advertisers to engage with people in a more effective way by customizing the messaging to people based on knowing where the user is within the knowledge funnel. The knowledge funnel is a concept that allows advertisers to understand the level of knowledge or skill of their audience and target ads to them based on these attributes.
- Our Q&Ads platform is used to measure the knowledge level of the user by measuring correctness, incorrectness, the amount of engagement and score, and/or intent in cases where there is no correct or incorrect answer, as well as absence of knowledge and/or lack of measurement, with a topic or set of topics. All of this data is built into our private blockchain, accessible to partners on the ads platform, and via analysis of the blockchain, partners and advertisers can analyze timeseries data to see how knowledge level increases over time with a topic, adding yet another dimension to the data that can be used in the highly advanced computational advertising platforms available today.
- Additionally, the blockchain solution solves a major problem in the ad tech space, that of fraud and bots. Statistical outliers are quickly discovered, and there is a greater risk to partners who either unknowingly or willingly permit this sort of activity in attempt to earn Knowledge tokens on the platform. There are many ways that analyzing correct and incorrect answers can limit the potential for fraud, and where identity can be verified.
- At some point, knowledge token holders will want to spend their tokens in the marketplace, in which case their identity will be confirmed in order to ship product to them, and/or view their token balance in which case their identity will be validated, and/or they will want to sell their tokens on an exchange, in which case they will need to go through an identity verification process.
- Users are also encouraged to become Knowledge Stars on behalf of advertiser products in the marketplace, system that far outweighs the aggregate, random reviewer because these Knowledge Stars have provided proof in the form or correct answers about topics related to those brands, products, services, and/or solutions. On the workforce side of things, this also works with skills, where the products are jobs, the advertisements are measurement of skill, and the brand is the employer.
- Finally, our system rewards users for sharing their data, and unlike the platforms today that collect, analyze and use this data to sell advertising without rewarding the user, our users earn Knowledge.
At launch of our platform, we have a customer base of 5 million MAU through our partnership with our premiere partner GamingGrids. We expect to have a user base of 250,000 MAU on Trivia Spar within the first 6 months of launch. As we add partners via our planned SDK and APIs, the user base will grow, and when we deploy via the programmatic ad exchanges, the user base will grow exponentially.